Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer of Milestones

Milestone - at Stonehenge
Originally uploaded by neilalderney123

In August, I'll have been at my current employer for 5 years which qualifies me for the pension plan. Hurray!

This month I'll be celebrating 15 years of marriage. In August I'll be attending my 25th high school reunion. Where did all the years go? Of course, I'll write more about those events later.

Looks like this will be a summer to remember.


jelly said...

Well many 'Congrats' are in order for you!

15 years of marriage, that is awesome, I am always inspired by those who have been married for any length of time.

Way to go!

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Thanks Jelly. I also realized I have another milestone! This summer I will officially become the mother of a teenager. Perhaps sympathy is in order.