Saturday, June 27, 2009

Flowers: My Husband's Picks


Morning glory vine's first bloom



Petunias in shades of pink blossom
in our circle around the Lila Tree.


Hosta, celosia, ferns, and a petunia
hanging basket frame our gate to the backyard.

Geraniums and wave petunias fill our deck
boxes with color. If you look closely, you can see a
red baseball bat left out near my son's second base.

This photo was my husband's favorite. He has been
asking for a picture that showed the breadth of the
backyard. To the far right of this photo are located our
flower beds that have appeared in previous posts.

These photos were my husband's picks for this week
and also his pics as they were all taken by me with
his cell phone's camera. Thanks, sweetheart.

Hope you like them.


4 comments:

Mog said...

Lovely photos, beautiful gardens

Kim said...

Your morning glories are so pretty. I thought they were always white. Is that a special hybrid?

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Thanks, Mog.

Sorry, Kim. I don't know the answer to that. My husband says he just bought it at the local nursery.

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Absolutely!