Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas Gift Ideas for the Hard of Hearing

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I have. I wanted to remind everyone that my Speak Up Librarian Shop has lots of fun items that would make a great Christmas gift for yourself, a family member, or a friend. I now have coffee mugs, water bottles, tote bags, and BBQ aprons in addition to the t-shirts and sweatshirts. I have reduced the price on all the basic style t-shirts featured in the flyer below. White t-shirts now start as low as $17.99 for styles printed on the front only and $20.99 for styles printed on the front and back. Coffee mugs in these same designs are $12.99.


l1zblog said...

Hi ya Sarah. As you know I'm happy with my recent purchase and I've shown tops I've bought from your shop on my blog.

I like wwhat you've done on this blog displaying your items. Cool.

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Thanks, Liz. I haven't quite got the slideshow photos in the order I want them to appear but I'll keep fiddling with it. Thanks for modelling!!!!

l1zblog said...

Your welcome Sarah :)