Friday, November 27, 2009

Photo Fun for Friday: Thanksgiving Feast

Roast Turkey

Cranberry Jello Mold
Apple Pie
Pumpkin Pie

Kids table place setting


l1zblog said...

cranberry jelly mould and your apple pie looks lovely. Yum :)

Seek Geo said...

Ohh.. YUMMY! We did not get a chance to have a turkey yesterday cuz Jes had to work 13 hours shift. But at least he brought some turkey, etc from work so it's all good! He he

Have a wonderful weekend!


jelly said...

yum, pumpkin pie.

where's mine?

hope you had a great day!!

Deb Ann and Hannah said...

All look so good! Lovely table cloth and plates/napkins! We had a great Thanksgiving with my family and friends at our house. All of ladies/girls went out to watch the movie, "New Moon" and all men/boys stayed at home and watched the little children. Of course, they watched the football on T.V. My dad is a really good caretaker.

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Thanks everyone for your comments. I had a great Thanksgiving. I did the cooking and had family at my house which I really enjoyed. We had a lot of time to talk which was nice. Today (Friday) I kicked back and relaxed.
Glad to hear all of you had a great holiday too!