Friday, July 10, 2009

Flowers for Friday: Chicago Style



It's Friday and I've got flowers on my mind again. Here's a bed of begonias and ferns I passed on the streets of Chicago. Within my block and a half walk from the train station to the meeting location, I also passed several large concrete urns with lovely arrangements. A cafe with outdoor seating had flower planters on display as well. Ahhh. Summer in Chicago is so much nicer than winter!

Inside the hotel where today's program was held, I took this mirrored photo. I really liked the result.



For this picture I used my cell phone camera's sepia setting. What do you think? Which shot do you like better?

1 comment:

ms toast burner said...

I like the full colour shot best as I like the pink and green (and that's a great shot with the mirror, btw!).