Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sara Chapman & the 2009 Photoblog Award



One of my favorite blogs is Sara's Fave Photos by Sara Chapman of Seattle. I blogged about her previously on my post Photos Worth a Thousand Words. Sara frequently features flower photos and all of her pictures are a visual delight.

Sara has entered her blog in the 2009 Photoblog Award competition. As I'm only permitted to vote once for her [I was hoping I could vote once a day for her] I'm writing about her here, hoping some of you will check out her blog so she can get the votes she deserves.

If you're interested in voting, click here for her entry on the 2009 Photoblog Awards site. In order to vote, you will need to create an account with the site by creating a login and password - it's simple with no cost involved. The site will then send you an activation email with a link to click and you can cast your vote. Voting is open until December 15.

Good luck, Sara. I hope you win!

5 comments:

jelly said...

If you like her she has to be good, she's got my vote. :-)

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Thanks, Jelly! I think her work speaks for itself. Her pictures are straight out of the camera with little retouching if any. She's been an inspiration to me.

ms toast burner said...

Ooooo....

Thanks for posting this Sarah. I like Sara's photos too. One I liked so much, I'm painting it (slowly but surely). I didn't know about the photoblog award thingy... I'll go check it out.

I hope that you're feeling better!

Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA said...

Wow! I googled myself and found this blog post. Well, just a tad late, but thank you so very much! All this encouragement has let to a book, you know. This was very sweet.

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Hi Sara,
Glad you found it. I'm one of your biggest fans. I'm very excited about your book and plan to purchase it.
Thanks for all the inspiration you've provided me for my photography.
All the best,
Sarah