Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Photo Fun for Friday

Unlike my usual Friday photo feature, I didn't take any of these pictures. I received them in my email and couldn't resist sharing them with you. Aren't they clever?

Last year I posted photos of dogs dressed in Halloween costumes. For those of you who missed out, you can see them here.

If this has inspired you to create one of these designs for next year, here's a link to the free stencil designs from Better Homes and Gardens. There are 13 dog breed stencils available.

Happy Howloween everybody!


jelly said...

How cute!

The last one looks like Rusty :-)

SpeakUp Librarian said...

I agree with you, Jelly. I downloaded the golden retriever stencil and my son carved it last night.

jelly said...

I downloaded the boxer one and gave it to the wife, for her pumpkin.