Thursday, December 31, 2009

On a more personal note...



2009 has been a better year for me than 2008 was. I have been on a personal healing journey and have seen relationships restored and friendships renewed. It's taken me awhile but I've finally realized the simple message the angel (below) carries is true. True for me and true for all of us.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has had a positive impact on my life these past twelve months. I'm feeling more hopeful about the future than I have for a long time.

Happy New Year, everyone!

4 comments:

jelly said...

sarah you rock!

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Thanks, Jelly.

l1zblog said...

I know it's not the first time I've said it, but Happy New Year Sarah, and to everyone else that visits this blog :)

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Thanks, Liz!