Friday, December 11, 2009

Photo Fun for Friday: First Snow of the Season

Left out in the cold.

Not an inviting seat tonight.

Outdoor Christmas light closeup.

Don't the Christmas tree lights look nice
with the snow on the branches?

One of our bushes alight in the night.

Our Christmas tree Advent Calendar
is getting more decorated by the day.

Last weekend my husband got our outdoor wreaths and lights up. Tomorrow we will put up our Christmas tree and decorate it as a family. The school Christmas concert is this weekend. I've got most of my Christmas shopping and writing of Christmas cards completed. Next up - baking Christmas cookies.


Glenice said...

I was hoping to get some pictures of the snow here taken to post today, but I trimmed the tree instead. I just couldn't bring myself to bundle up to go outside. It was cold today.

Bryony said...

Have recently discovered your blog. Loving it :o)


jelly said...

don't forget to post photos of your cookies!! yum.

great photos...made me feel all festivey!!

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Brrr...It's been cold here too, Glenice. My son thought I was crazy when I told him I was going outside to take some photos last night. Once outdoors, I was so wrapped up in my photography that I didn't notice the cold. LOL

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Hi Bryony,
Welcome to my blog. I just checked yours out. I really like your post titled Which part of "I cannot hear" do you not understand? I'm going to add you to my reading list.
Happy Holidays!

SpeakUp Librarian said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the photos, Jelly. I'll post the cookie photos next Friday.

l1zblog said...

I heard we are supposed to get snow here this weekend in the UK.

Will have to see.