Thursday, December 10, 2009

Beautiful Blogger Award

Thank you Jelly for choosing me for this award. Now it's my turn to nominate 7 other bloggers for the award. The envelope please.... [sound of envelope being opened.] Leaning into the microphone [picture the stage of the Academy Awards] "My nominees for Beautiful Blogger Award are..."
Liz A blogger buddy who I consider a friend even though we live an ocean apart. She's creative and pursuing her dream of writing a children's book. She's also the new owner of an adorable hamster named Bubbles.
Glenice Author of beautiful poetry. She has a cochlear implant and revels in the sounds she is now able to hear.
Deafinitely Girly Most definitely! She is a prolific and honest blogger with an amusing way of referring to her friends in her writing by pet names.
AmyKay I hope this award might motivate you to blog more frequently. I've missed your voice in the blogosphere.
Danielle Someone I've only connected with online recently. I'm interested to know more of your story.
DebAnn and Kim - who were both previously nominated by Jelly but who have been such a part of my blogging journey that I couldn't overlook them.
My final duty is to tell you 7 "interesting" things about me. Frankly, I can't think of anything, so I'm just going to write the first 7 experiences I love that come into my head:
1) going to the beach (a warm sunny day sounds so good on this cold night)
2) discovering a new "favorite" author - particularly one who writes series so I can gorge on book after book
3) falling asleep on the couch while my family watches tv (can you tell I'm feeling sleepy about now?)
4) sharing a friend's good news (it's so nice to be happy for someone else and be a part of their joy)
5) taking a photo I can be proud of (I'm still experimenting and learning so my standards may be lower than yours)
6) sleeping in on Saturday mornings (did I mention I'm a bit tired?)
7) falling into the oblivion of sleep (my eyes just won't stay open any longer)
....zzzz.... Good night, everyone!


Glenice said...

Thank you Sarah for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Now to follow the rules.

jelly said...


yay to all the ladies you nominated!!

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Hi Glenice,
You're welcome. It's an interesting way to learn about other bloggers.

l1zblog said...

Thank you for nominating me Sarah :)