Monday, June 28, 2010

I've Been Tagged

Kym from Cuteness of Curiousity has tagged me in a blog game. I am now required to answer 8 questions of her choosing.

1) Are your looks deceiving?
Definitely. People always think I'm younger than I am.

2) What are you currently reading?
Nothing. I haven't read a book in quite a while actually and that's tough for me as a librarian to admit. Does anyone have any suggestions?

3) Are you for same sex marriage? Why or why not?
Yes, I speak up for equality.

4) Lemonade or ice tea?
Lemonade every time. I am not a fan of ice tea.

5) What is a favorite dish you love to prepare for your family or friends?
Lasagna. You can find the recipes of some additional favorites here.

6) Do you take vitamins daily? Why or why not?
Yes. When I don't, I notice the difference in my energy level and stamina.
Also, my father worked for a major pharmaceutical company known for their vitamins so here's a free shout out for One-a-Day brand supplements!

7) Would you rather live in a farm or a city?
I am a country girl at heart. I would choose the farm over the city but I would really love to live by the water most of all.

8) Who would win in a fight - Wonder Woman or She-Ra?
Since I have never heard of She-Ra, my money is on Wonder Woman.

The game continues by having 8 other bloggers tagged, but I have gotten so far behind on my blog reading that it's quite possible my blogging buddies have already been picked by now. So I'm going to open it up to you readers. How would you answer these 8 questions? The first 8 people to respond with their answers, may also pose an additional question of their own choosing. I'll answer as long as it's clean.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Sarah. I was tagged too. So already answered these questions. :)

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Liz was tagged by the same blogger. You can read her answers here.

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Since Liz has answered all of the questions already, I'm going to answer one of the ones she's asked on her blog.
What's your favorite holiday destination and why?
London - you can meet the nicest people there!

kym said...

Thanks for playing Sarah...good answers...I liked checking out some of your recipes from older posts.

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Thanks, Kym.
I really liked your lovely description of summer!