Monday, May 14, 2012

People Hearing Better is the Talk of the Town

Last Friday my hearing loss story was featured on the People Hearing Better blog sponsored by Second Sense Hearing Solutions. If you're interested you can read the story here.

You may also be interested in their summer Talk of the Town contest. Three winners will receive an iPhone 4S. All you have to do to enter is complete a form and answer one of the following questions:
  1. Who or what inspired you to treat your hearing loss?
  2. Who or what inspired you to upgrade your hearing instrument?
  3. Who did you inspire to treat hearing loss or upgrade a hearing instrument?
Complete contest details can be found at the People Hearing Better blog. Good luck!

Disclaimer: Please note this is not an endorsement of Second Sense Hearing Solutions as I have never used their services. I received no compensation for sharing my story with them or for posting about the Talk of the Town contest.


Liz said...

Thats great Sarah, and from reading there I see from comments you have inspired people there too. :)

Diana M Stewart said...

Thanks, Sarah! You are wonderful!

SpeakUp Librarian said...

You're welcome, Diana. :)

Ayita Woods said...

Beautiful Pictures. I, too, marvel at the fact that this sculpture is made completely of wire as well as the fact that it is interactive. I wonder if the rabbit man is thinking as people walk through his insides, "That's Life, better enjoy it!" Thanks for inviting me to your blog.