Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Christmas Treat for Dog Lovers

Nothing says holiday like a good old fashioned reindog parade. A what? You ask. A reindog parade, you know, that holiday tradition where you dress up your dog and parade him in front of the townspeople. Okay, I'll admit it. This was new to me too this year. But it was a lot of fun,especially when the dogs shook off their costumes. I made a video of the event to share with you. Enjoy!


Stem Cell Therapy for Dogs said...

Christmas season is coming. Thank you for the video my friend it was so nice and I those dogs are great.

Liz said...

Awww. Lovely and look well attended too. Some dogs did not like it though shakng them off. Just like little children that don't want to wear their hats. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice video.
Just one question: Where was RUSTY?

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Rusty will make his parade debut next year.

This year I went to see what it was all about and take photos/video. For me the event was squeezed in between two others that day where I couldn't take Rusty.