Dear Reader

This blog is no longer active as of 2017.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Reading

Public Library Christmas Tree 

To keep my spirits bright, I've been reading library books with a winter or Christmas theme. Here's what I've read so far: Aunt Dimity Snowbound by Nancy Atherton, Wreck the Halls by Sarah Graves, and Christmas Wishes by Debbie Macomber. I'm in the middle of A Crossworder's Gift by Nero Blanc. I still have yet to read Decked With Folly by Kate Kingsbury and Murder for Christ's Mass by Maureen Ash. All of these authors are new to me.

I was lucky to find so many seasonally appropriate books at my local library. It's a nice way to finish out my year of reading. Have you enjoyed following my reading list? Should I do it again for 2012?

Closeup of Ornament on Library ChristmasTree

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I love the tree. Very nice. :)

faceme said...

Ha! I have ended up the year reading and listening to children's books on cd because of new cochlear implant. My favorite bedtime story is a One-Eye, Two-Eyes, Three-Eyes A Very Grimm Fairy Tale. haha

SpeakUp Librarian said...

It's good to have you blogging again, Kim. 2012 promises to be a wonderful year for you!!!