Friday, September 4, 2009

Photo Fun for Friday: Nearly Flower Free

Orange marigold. Perfect for fall.


The mushrooms in the backyard morphed!

Closeup of the underside of the mushroom cap.

Hey, who's that under the mushrooms?


More Marigolds


"We're not much bigger than a marigold."

"Can we come in your house, pleeease?"

" Whoa! Look at that BIG pumpkin!"



"Hey! Look at me!"


"Aww, you just had to go and copy me, didn't you! "



"What mischief can we get into next?"


"Mom, are you done playing with your camera yet? I'm hungry!"

6 comments:

ms toast burner said...

haha! Cute post, Sarah. :-)

I love the under the mushroom one!

And Rusty of course... great expression!

Deb Ann and Hannah said...

*laughing*

haha!! I loved it, really! And I loved Rusty's expression! haha!

SpeakUp Librarian said...

I'm so glad you liked this post, ladies. I was thinking of both of you when I created it.
Rusty wants you to know he was fed right after that photo was taken. Woof!

Mog said...

hah, a dog to match the marigolds!

great photos Sarah.

l1zblog said...

Love the photos Sarah. lol

jelly said...

Those were perfect...I just adore Rusty's face in that photo.