Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Inspiration of Nick Vujicic

I found this uplifting short film which is voiced in English and signed in ASL on DeafTV.* Nick who has no arms or legs demonstrates how to overcome perceived limitations. He loves life and shows how to get back on top when circumstances bring us down. You can read more about Nick on this website.

*I think the captioning is in Korean. The first words that Vic says, "Annyeong haseyo", is how you say hello in Korean. I had friends in grad school that taught me that greeting.


Liz said...

Yes Nick is certainly an inspiration. I remember seeing on a documentary once on tv. I can't remember if it was last year or year before, with others who all had different disabilities, and how they have got pass bariers.

Xpressive Handz said...

Off topic,,,, Have a wonderful new year, Sarah!!