Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Window Wednesday: Falling Snow

Update: When I made this video, I originally planned to post this on Wednesday, Feb. 2. I had no idea a blizzard would be predicted for that date in my area. Right now, it is just beginning to snow hard, so I am going to release this video ahead of time. I may follow up tomorrow with blizzard photos depending on the severity of the storm. Please stay safe and warm if you're in the area affected by the storm.


I have something new for you - a Window Wednesday video. I made it using Windows Movie Maker. I wanted to record the feelings I experience while watching the snow fall. When you don't have to drive in it, snowy weather can be quite relaxing. I'm looking forward to watching this again in July when I'm finding the summer heat unbearable.

I hope you like this short movie. Let me know if you'd like to see more in this line. For now, I'm simply experimenting.

3 comments:

Frieda said...

I enjoyed it! I can see the snowflakes dancing with the music....thank you!

kymberley said...

hey, that was really cool, i'd love to see more.

Liz said...

You have done really well with that. I'd love to see more. :)