Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Work Window Wednesday: Snowy View


This was the view outside my work window on January 8. Last week the snow had all melted away but this week it has returned - though not quite as deep as in this photo!

I really enjoy having a window near my cubicle. It's great to be able to get out of my enclosed space and see what the weather is like outdoors. Although you can't tell from this photo, my window looks over the front entrance of the university so there's always something to see. Sometimes someone will look up to see me standing at this window on the 2nd floor and wave. That's my cue it's time to get back to work!

5 comments:

Deb Ann and Hannah said...

I like the title: Work Window Wednesday: Snowy View.

Well,I'm wrong. I don't like it, but I love this one!!!!

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Thanks, Deb Ann!
Hugs,
Sarah

jelly said...

Wonderful view!

kim said...

Ohhhh--pretty! We haven't had much snow this year. Sad but true. (not) :-)

Sara Chapman in Seattle USA said...

You know, the one tree view is all you need, really. So lovely to see it bedecked in its wintry garb. Aren't you lucky to have a window?