Friday, January 15, 2010

Photo Fun for Friday: My Draft Blocker

Drafts from under the doors can be a problem in an old
house like mine. But look at the solution I've found!

Sometimes I think Rusty curls up there to prevent
us from leaving the house. What doggy thoughts do
you think he might be thinking about in this photo?


l1zblog said...

I wouldn't know what Rusty would be thinking. But looks contented there. :)

jelly said...

Rusty is thinking about dinner?
:-) He is just the cutest.

ms toast burner said...

Awww... he works so hard to yearn his keep.

JoeyRes said...

That is much more attractive than those rolled up thingies they sell on the TV commercial.

I think dogs are like men. They aren't thinking anything.

Glenice said...

I don't know what he is thinking, but I'm feeling a bit warm right now and thinking that might be a good spot to sit, next to my drafty door!