Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election 2008 Reaction

Say it ain't so, Joe! Joe Plumber that is. The blue collar vote just didn't come through for McCain/Palin.

Congratulations, President Elect Obama! Your election is history making and a breakthrough in another way. Change is in the air. Make the most of it and bring our country to better days.

God bless the U.S.A.


kim w. said...

I love Obama, and hopeful America will unite behind him. We need unity more than anything. It's nice to see such great diplomacy as yours.

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Hi Kim W.,
Thanks. For me this election was about participating by voting no matter what the outcome. I didn't want to be an apathetic American. In the past I've voted for Democrats and I've voted for Republicans. I was most passionate about politics when I was a college student. Since then I've become jaded and cynical of political promises. Sarah Palin perked up my interest in politics again. She seemed like such an unlikely candidate... Congratulations on your candidate's win. I know that Obama represents hope to many people in our country and that's powerful! Getting people to believe in the process again and no longer feel disenfranchised is what we need.
Thanks for your comment.