Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Visual Valentine for You

My valentine to the readers of Speak Up Librarian:



 About the making of this video:

This short movie is another one of my experiments in visual expression. I've seen similar slide shows on the internet set to music. I chose to have no audio track for this one and to use visual effects instead to provide interest when the photos change. As I accept my hearing loss and focus less on the sounds around me, I have found there is a beautiful world of colors, patterns, textures, and contrasts for me to discover and appreciate. I hope you enjoy the photos and have a happy Valentine's Day.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I loved that. Thanks for sharing.

Because Richard was at work today. (Could not get it off.) Valentine's Day was brought forward to the weekend, where he took me out for a meal. Later at night while relaxing in front of tv it was chocolates and wine.

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Hi Liz,
I'm so glad you liked it.
Sounds like a lovely Valentine's celebration. Best wishes to both of you!
Sarah

Xpressive Handz said...

This is beautiful, Sarah!

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Xpressive Handz & your Fabulous Husband.