Sunday, July 17, 2011

EarPeace Product Review


I recently received a sample set of EarPeace earplugs to review for this blog. The timing was perfect as there was a live music event coming up that I wanted to attend. Last night I attended this open air concert and tried out the EarPeace earplugs. I found the EarPeace hearing protection to be comfortable, easy to insert, and effective. The overall volume was reduced and I enjoyed a quality sound experience.

Without EarPeace, I would not have enjoyed the event nearly as much as I would have been concerned about damaging my hearing. I would also have chosen to sit at a much greater distance from the musicians. It was great to be able to relax and enjoy the show.

At one point, a band member questioned if the music was loud, because it's hard to be loud enough when playing outdoors, he said. You can take a look at the amplifiers in this photo and tell that the music was plenty loud. My husband who was unprotected commented that he heard distortion and feedback from where we sat. I didn't have any of that with the EarPeace.


I've used foam earplugs from the drugstore before and I like the EarPeace earplugs much better. They are far more comfortable and much easier to insert. Their open design allows sound through rather than muffling everything. They also come in a sleek container which would be easy to attach to a keychain. As a bonus, an extra earplug is included so you get three with every set.

I am already thinking of other ways I can use my EarPeace hearing protection: in the kitchen when I use the blender, around the house when I use the vacuum cleaner, and outdoors when my neighbors use their leafblowers. These earplugs are quick to insert and easy to remove by simply pulling on a tab. The enclosed directions show exactly what to do.

I recommend them to you. If you are interested in purchasing a pair, as a reader of my blog, you can use this 25% discount code: Music25.

Here are more details on this product provided by the company:
  • Clear Hearing: EarPeace simultaneously protects hearing and provides high-quality sound. When used properly, EarPeace reduces sound pressure by 75 percent while maintaining sound fidelity. Hearing isn't muffled.

  • Comfortable and Safe: EarPeace is comfortable and made out of safe, strong, reusable hypoallergenic silicone.

  • Discreet: EarPeace is a lifestyle brand, so it comes in three different skin tones.

  • Convenient: EarPeace comes in a sleek stylish aluminum case you can conveniently carry on your keychain, purse, etc.

  • Proven: EarPeace was tested by Michael & Associates, the leading independent lab in the country for measuring hearing protection performance.

  • Affordable: EarPeace has an MSRP of $12.95 and offers a money back guarantee.
Visit the EarPeace website for further information or to place an order.

Please refer to my Content Policy for questions concerning product review content on this blog.



No comments: