Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Bit of Heaven on Earth Day

I received this indoor decorative wind chime recently from a dear friend. What made it even more special was I had just read a beautiful blog post by Elizabeth on wind chimes. Do you know what wind chimes sound like? The laughter of angels according to one second grader she teaches. You can read the full story here.
I believe the angels laugh at us. Do you? Have a blessed Earth Day, everyone.


Drashad said...

Let's enjoy earth day 2010.

jelly said...

Pretty windchimes!

kim said...

Nice Friend! :-) I can't hear wind chimes anymore unless they're low toned. Mostly they sound like a click-- if I hear them at all. I miss that. BUT-- Now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder if I might be able to hear them better with the new hearing aids? I never really tested that out last summer.

SpeakUp Librarian said...

I hope you CAN hear them, Kim.

(e said...

Nice post. :) Kids say the most amazing things sometimes!


SpeakUp Librarian said...

I'm glad you liked the post, Elizabeth. I really enjoy reading the school stories on your blog.
All the best,