Thursday, September 18, 2008

Why I Like Sarah Palin

This is a slightly tongue-in-cheek endorsement of Sarah Palin, Republican vice presidential candidate. Until she came on the scene I had little interest in this year's election. Finally there's a candidate I can relate to!

Reasons Why I Like Sarah Palin (and you probably don't)
1. She has a winning first name!
2. She wears glasses and looks great.
3. She has a big smile like me.
4. We're practically the same age!
5. She's a working mom.
6. I've learned a new acronym.
7. She dressed like Tina Fey for Halloween.

However you feel about Sarah Palin, you will probably enjoy the following video that appeared on Saturday Night Live:
Captions are available at Bill Cresswell's site. Thanks, Bill!



If you think it's easy to look gorgeous like Sarah, check out this New York Times article about Tina Fey's hairdo for the show.

2 comments:

Deb Ann said...

I like her, too because she's going to be grandma! I'll be grandma, too in Feb. 2009. I hope she will be a Vice President of USA! *grins*

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Ooh, that's another great reason to love Sarah! That's great news that you're going to be a grandma, Deb Ann. I'm so happy for you!