Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!

Come see what's budding and blooming in my yard!


Daffodils also known as jonquils

These have the prettiest scent!

Daffodil closeup

We also have pink and white ones.

Sunshine on the Daffodils
Ahhh....spring at last!


Liz said...

Lovely photos. Have you seen my FB page. I have displayed some lovely photos there recently, after a walk on Sutton Lawn on Sunday.

I have no flowers to display in my garden yet. But hopefully in a year or two, when my blank canvas has been worked on, there will be. :)

I'm going to get a gardener to redig all mine, so that the lawn can be started fresh, and also so I can have a flat lawn, then I shall work from that, for a garden of my dreams.

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Hi Liz,
I haven't seen your Sutton Lawn photos yet. I will make a point of looking at them!
Your garden plans sound wonderful. I look forward to your future photos.

(e said...

Gorgeous! I always enjoy your photos. :)

By the way, I mentioned you on the HLAA Convention Blog, hope this is all right.


You are coming to the convention, right? If so, I can't wait to see you again! It is going to be so much fun!

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Hi (e,
Thanks for the shout out on the convention blog. You didn't mention though how we met. I ended up sitting in front of you for one of the sessions and noticed that your hearing aid looked very familiar. You had posted photos of its distinctive blue/white color on your blog.
I won't be making it to convention this year since I went to Costa Rica with Discovering Deaf Worlds in February and used up my funds and vacation time. I do look forward to reading your posts.
Congratulations on being chosen official blogger for the convention. Way to go, (e!