Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy Spring!

Blondie, Rusty, and tulips
Hi everyone,
Hope you are having a lovely spring. Ours has been unseasonably warm and our spring flowers have all come into bloom a month early. Now, the trees are even coming into leaf. I haven't had as much time for blogging, because I've been spending all my free moments with my new friend Blondie (pictured above). She is a welcome addition to our family and Rusty's sidekick and shadow. One night the two of them double teamed me! While Blondie distracted me, Rusty ate the last half of my supper. As you can imagine, there have been lots of messes and laughs around our house. She's just too cute for us to stay mad at her for very long.
Wishing you the best in all that you are doing and thanks for reading my blog today,
Sarah

2 comments:

Liz said...

Awww. Thanks for sharing. You better watch out now they are a duo. lol

SpeakUp Librarian said...

@Liz,
Yes. You are absolutely right!
Sarah