Saturday, June 18, 2016

I'll Call You from the Car

Sporty blue car

One of the features I love most about my new Honda Civic is that I can place calls hands-free through my iPhone that are transmitted through the car's stereo system. The sound clarity is amazing and I can adjust the volume easily through buttons on the steering wheel.

My family is getting quite used to my opening a phone conversation with "I'm calling you from the car!" I think car manufacturers need to emphasize this benefit for their customers who are hard of hearing. I told Honda so on my satisfaction survey.

Have you ever placed a call through your car?


The Invisible Disability And Me said...

Hi Sarah! I have nominated your blog for a Blogger Recognition Award! I nominated you because I can relate to so much of what you write about regarding hearing and I am inspired by your commitment to trying to obtain a more accessible communication friendly world. Keep doing what you are doing! You can see the nomination here;

Paige Hollingsworth said...

My Honda CR-V has the same feature and I love being able to speak on the phone without every needing to look at the phone. I feel that it is a good feature for cars since it allows the driver to keep their eyes on the road. I use it to call my family, return calls, and place take-out orders.