Sunday, May 22, 2016

I Did It!

Last weekend, I graduated with my Masters of Arts degree in Communication and Training.

It took me four years to do it, but I made it to the finish line. While I learned about communication, I learned even more about myself.  Now, it's time to apply this knowledge in service of others.

I am open to new career opportunities that may present themselves. In the meantime, I'm enjoying time with my family and friends and all the other blessings that have been there while I was studying and focusing my thoughts and attention on completing assignments.

Life is good and I'm grateful to be where I am today.


Shari Eberts said...

Congratulations Sarah! Well done!

Elizabeth Fisher said...

Congratulations and enjoy your new found skills. Now is the time to relax a bit. x

paul said...

Congratulations, Sarah! Excellent work.

(e said...

That is fantastic! Congratulations!!