Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Librarian Humor

This cabinet caught my eye one day in the Library. I wondered what could be in the drawers labeled MT.

After puzzling it over, the answer came to me. There was nothing inside. The drawers were empty.


TutleyMutley said...

You know - what with Revelry and Facebook - I haven't blogged in a long time! But I just paid a long overdue visit to my old blog and clicked on your link. And there you are! Still blogging diligently! I followed you because I have similar difficulties hearing - and don't sign. I've just got new hearing aids (have worn them since I was 40yrs old) and these have green glitter in the ear moulds so I feel like Fungus the Bogey Man. However the technological advances are amazing! Good to catch up.
Love the MT filing cabinets.

Sarah Wegley said...

Thanks! Nice to hear from you again.