Dear Reader

This blog is no longer active as of 2017.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Gardening with Puppy

This is our dogs' favorite flower bed.
We know better than to plant any annuals
here. The little plants you see are a
perennial morning glory which will
grow up onto the trellis.


I wish I had gotten a "before" photo. This flower bed 
looked so pretty with its new marigolds. When I 
went inside for a drink of water, Melody 
trampled and beheaded each one.

This crime really took us by surprise!

The criminal: Melody

Of course, our other dog, Blondie had her share
of crimes as a puppy. For a look back, check out
these posts: BlondieFunny text message, and

1 comment:

Liz Fisher said...

lol Sarah. I already started laughing as I read the post, but goodness I wasn't expecting the garden hose being wrecked. :-D