Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Healthy Hearing Feature Story

Recently Lauren Clason of Healthy Hearing interviewed me through online chat for a profile piece on their website. I was very pleased to see the published article which includes the surprising event that led to the discovery of my hearing loss, my musings on when the loss might have started and what the possible causes might have been. The article concludes with my current challenges and hopes for the near future.

When I shared the link on Facebook, I saw Healthy Hearing had given my story this lovely tagline: Sarah's hearing loss helped her launch her own successful blog...and a brand new career. Thanks, Healthy Hearing!

You can read the story here.


Xpressive Handz said...

This is such a GREAT article, Sarah. You inspire us to rise above our fears despite the challenges we face. We could learn how to face our challenges strategically from you. I'd sign up for that class if you were teaching it. :-)

Liz Fisher said...

Very good article and yes I am same as Joyce, I would be in your class too and you are an inspiration to me as well. If only I was nearer though.

Best wishes for the future and I hope you get what you are aiming for. :-)