Friday, February 14, 2014

Elkhart's Hearts

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Last month my friend Linda and I enjoyed seeing large hearts on display along Main Street in Elkhart, Indiana. In honor of Valentine's Day, I've posted my favorite of the photos I took. Underneath each picture is the title and artist. To see more of the hearts, check out my Have a Heart collection on Flickr. The hearts were created as a community fund raiser to support Elkhart General Hospital.

Which one is your favorite? Mine is Loving Care.

Love, Give, Bloom
by Joanna R. White

Loving Care
by Deb Ammerman

An Encourager
by Lauren Hodges
On the back it reads:
But never hurt the heart that loves you.

Rhythm and Balance
by Carrie Beachy

Let Your Heart Shine
by Katie McCormick

Wish Giver
by Rachel Schmidt

They Steal Our Hearts
by Roni Balthes

Heart Fishing
by Betty McKinney

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the "They steal our hearts"... this reminds me of my pup. He has been gone for over three years and I sorely miss him.

Deb Ammerman said...

Thank you so much for the complement. I really enjoyed painting the heart for the fund raiser. :)

Speak Up Librarian said...

You're welcome and thanks for visiting my blog!