Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Holidays 2013

Holiday Decorations
I love the optical illusion of the Christmas packages floating in air! It was really fun to take this photo of the decorations where I work. Hope you enjoy it. You can click on the photo to enlarge it. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to all!


paul said...

That's so cool. How was the floating packages effect achieved?

Liz Fisher said...

Very nice. :-)

SpeakUp Librarian said...

Thanks, Liz.

Hi, Paul. There was speculation on your question at my table during the holiday party. We used that wide open area for the tables, chairs, etc...and the packages were floating above our heads. The consensus was that there must be unseen wires attaching them to the ceiling. But you can't prove it by me. I prefer to believe in holiday magic (smile).