Monday, December 31, 2012

Take Time to Dream Today


What do you want to happen in your life for 2013? I encourage all my readers to take some time today to visualize wonderful things for the New Year ahead. To inspire you, here is a quote from Louise Hay, an author I am currently reading:
Every thought we think is creating our future. Each one of us creates our experiences by our thoughts and our feelings. The thoughts we think and the words we speak create our experiences.
Last year, I shared some personal dreams for 2012 on this blogpost in which I mentioned specific experiences I wanted. Of those hopes, three happened - snowshoeing, quilt garden tour, and the Renaissance Faire, but two  of them - canoeing and reindog parade - have yet to occur. Regular readers will know 2012 held some surprises for me including adding another dog to my family and starting graduate school. Wonderful dreams I had not even thought of at the close of last year.

We do not know today what we will be looking back on a year from now. I ask each of you to lay aside any worries or concerns you have and spend some time looking ahead with love, confidence, and hopeful expectation. Create for yourself a beautiful 2013.

No comments: