Friday, October 29, 2010

Photo Fun: Scarecrows pt. 2

"Hanna Lulu Hawaii"

"Miss Lei Low Scarecrow"

"Green Goddess"

My hair always does that on
windy days too. Oh, bother!

"Alice in Natureland"

I saw a little girl approach this
scarecrow and pour her some tea.
A charming and fun contest entry.

Another Alice in Wonderland themed scarecrow.

This is pt.2 of my photos of the Girl Scout scarecrow exhibit/contest at Morton Arboretum.

I have to admit I was quite surprised to see the Hawaiian themed scarecrows. That was a popular theme as there were more than these two of them. I would not have associated an island girl with a midwestern cornfield. Probably just a lack of imagination on my part no doubt.

Tomorrow I'll post more. Don't forget to let me know your favorite(s). I plan to post the final ones on Halloween and reveal the one I voted for then. Have a great weekend, everyone.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I find it hard to choose which one I like.